• Aurora was established in 2007 and is a mental health and substance abuse agency who provides counseling services to children, adolescents, and adults.
• Our diverse staff have 10+ years of service in the community developing new programs, specialized training in various disciplines and the ability to fill the voids needed
to assist our clients.
• Client centered and quality service. We strive to provide our clients with the best treatment with highly specialized staff.
What services we provide?
• Mental health and substance abuse counseling.
• Assessment, treatment planning for individuals, couples, family and group therapy.
• Trauma, depression, lack of motivation, and increased stress (personal/work).
• Work stress or any issue that requires immediate attention.
• We provide quality service to restore the fragile parts of our client’s lives from divorce, trauma, domestic violence and /or substance abuse.
• All ages welcome.
• Services provided in office, home, school and through Tele-therapy services.
• Psychological Testing and Evaluation - In office only
• All EMERGENCY related or crisis issues should call 911 IMMEDIATELY!!
We're Community Driven
• We seek to provide services that will not only improve the lives of others, but also enhance the community.
• Aurora works in the schools, partners with community agencies and is an advocate for community resources that will impact our clients lives.
• “Be the change you wish to see in the world.”Mahatma Ghandi
In order to be better we have help those in need. We strive to not only provide quality service, but be active in improving the community. If we, Help the life of one person then you can help the community. Steven Sawalich
Tammy L. Odom, CEO, BA, Psychology, MBA Generalist
Tafadzwa Munjanja - CFO – BA, Accounting, MSA
Stella Angelidis - Clinical Director – BA Psychology, M.A., M Ed, LPC
Rebecca Cole, Therapist PhD, LPC
Kim Peterson, Therapist, MA, MFT, LADC with Mental Health Emphasis
Elizabeth Hooks, LADC with Mental Health Emphasis
Trina L. Johnson, MA, LMFT
Aurora Counseling Services, Inc. 6803 S. Western, Suite 301 Oklahoma City, OK 73139 US